Jelentkezési határidő: 2019. január 31.
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international medical humanitarian organization working in more than 70 countries to assist people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect or catastrophe.
We are constantly looking for international professionals who are ready to share their time and skills to assist people in need.
We are looking for following profiles
- Medical specialists in emergency medicine, surgery, paediatrics, anaesthesiology, gynaecology
- Mental health professionals (Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists)
- OT nursing staff and nursing staff (with good French skills)
- Specialists in technical fields, logistics, finance or human resource management
(with good French skills)
- Pharmacists (with good French skills)
- Completed vocational training
- Minimum of two years work experience (or a completed medical specialization)
- At least 6 - 12 months availability for the first assignment (4 weeks for gynaecologists, anaesthetists and trauma surgeons / 3 months for general surgeons and OT nurses)
- Minimum commitment of 12 months or 2 assignments
- Fluency in English; French/Arabic language skills are a strong asset
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Fixed term contract for the length of the assignment with a monthly gross salary of 1110,- Euro
- International health insurance
- Transport to/from and accommodation in the mission country
- Visa and vaccinations
- Training and career opportunities
- An unforgettable experience working with an international team in a professionally challenging environment
More information :