Jelentkezési határidő: 2018. február 15.
MIGHelp is a non-profit organization registered in Hungary with a mission to support migrants and refugees with job skills that match the current labor market through education and training.
We are looking for an experienced fundraiser, dedicated to the well-being of refugees and migrants. Someone who can take initiative, as well as work with a team. You will be raising funds to support our current computer skills, early childhood and elder care projects, as well as the projects we have planned for the coming year.
This is a ten-month part-time position (16 hours/week) with the possibility of a ten-month extension.
The starting date is March 1st 2018.
Key tasks will include:
- Grant research and proposal writing
- Recruitment of new donors
- Developing fundraising campaigns
- Management of donor information
- Providing administrative support to the director in carrying out grant related duties
- Fundraising and grant writing experience
- Excellent written and oral skills in English is required.
- A good command of Hungarian is an asset.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, social media)
- Excellent information research and communication skills
The Fundraising Coordinator will work from our training center based in downtown Budapest.
The monthly wage for this part-time job is one hundred and five thousand Hungarian Forint (105,000 HUF).
How to apply?
Interested candidates should please forward their CV, cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com. Deadline for application: February 15th 2018.