Jelentkezési határidő: 2019. július 21.
The position is full time (40 hours/week) and it is based in Budapest.
- Administration (80%)
- Project administration, supporting the work of the Human Rights and Identity Programme;
- Administrative support for the Director and Head of Programmes;
- Event organization including catering, accommodation, travel;
- Communication (20%)
- Managing the TLI website, social media, newsletter and communications materials (in Hungarian and English);
Required qualifications and skills:
- At least a graduate degree in management, public administration, international relations, social science or any other related field;
- Hungarian to the level of native speaker, fluent in spoken and written English;
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, Wordpress, database, etc);
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team;
- Interest and experience in the field of event management, human rights, minority rights, international relations is desirable.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send the following application materials:
- detailed CV in English;
- letter of interest (in English, maximum 500 words);
- contact details for two referees (previous supervisors, employers, university lecturers).
Application materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
***The deadline for application is July 21, 2019***
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Short-listed candidates will be notified within one week after the deadline.
Candidates are expected to start working no later than early September 2019 or as soon as possible.
The Tom Lantos Institute is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender balance. We particularly encourage candidates from minorities to apply.