Gives support in the preparation of draft financial reports for donors and the follow-up on project-related financial audits and annual financial audit.
Supports the partner assessment, review, evaluation meetings and document the partner selection process.
Ensures all implementing partners undergo legal vetting and capacity assessment
Managing contract’s with partner organizations
Maintain database of all potential or current partners, actively update with new information and flag any critical issues.
Review partner reporting timetable
Receives partners’ financial reports, supporting documentation and monthly forecasts, controls the proper use of the funds in conformance to all Tdh and donor financial procedures.
Provides support in capactiy building of partners
- Finance, economics degree
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- NGO experience is an asset
- Project based accounting experience is an asset
- EU project experience is an asset
- Very good oral and written skills in English and Hungarian
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience working with an automated accounting and finance software is an asset