Jelentkezési határidő: 2019. június 25.
Terms of reference
SWAN Foundation is seeking a responsible, accurate and communicative person for a part-time (30 hours/week) position of Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be working under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager and is responsible for managing SWAN office procedures and other tasks assigned by Operations Manager and Executive Director.
The Administrative Assistance must be a citizen or resident of Hungary. The Administrative Assistant should be committed to advance SWAN goals and mission and respect confidentiality of SWAN members.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Administrative and financial support
- Assist in monitoring incoming receipts
- Prepare financial report templates under supervision of Operations Manager
- Process incoming correspondence, including faxes and e-mails and transfer to appropriate staff member;
- Maintain and update national/international partners and media contact database;
- Attend meetings as required; prepare and distribute meeting agendas, materials and minutes;
- Act as intermediary between SWAN and local bodies, suppliers, service providers, banks, etc;
- Maintain travel arrangements and logistics for project related trips and meetings;
- Address visa and tax issues of foreign staff and consultants.
3. Office management
- Order office supplies and furniture;
- Monitor office needs;
- Arranges for repair of office equipment;
- Maintain office records, including staff and partner information, suppliers and service-provider contacts;
- Ensure effective and safe transfer and storage of files and records, including back-up of files and update of office software;
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination;
- Keep track of SWAN incoming and outgoing post.
4. Membership management
- Manage SWAN member applications
- Maintain database of members and ensure member contact details and website profiles are up-to date.
NOTE: The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistance are not limited to the tasks listed above, but will vary depending on the nature of SWAN projects.
Required qualification and skills:
- Knowledge of English (excellent oral and written) and Hungarian (native speaker)
- Knowledge of Russian or other Slavic languages is a plus
- Some experience in the sphere of office management and records keeping
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, email, internet, search engines, basic desktop publishing)
- Good writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a diverse, multicultural environment
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary and Hours of Work: Gross salary: 242210 HUF/month, 30 hour working week. Probationary period of 3 months.
SWAN Office is located in 11th District, Budapest.
Please send your CV in English, copy of school certificate, contact details for 2 references to SWAN Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, 25th June, 2019.