Jelentkezési határidő: 2019. szeptember 01.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (2x) – MINORITY RIGHTS GROUP EUROPE
Would you like to gain invaluable experience working on human rights issues around the world? This is your chance, become an integral part of our fast-paced Communications Team!
We are looking for two interns for a 3 – 6 months term, starting in September or October 2019, to work in our Communications Team with the focus on supporting the implementation of MRG’s Social Media and Communications Strategy.
The length of the agreement is flexible and based on mutual agreement. Due to our current budget limitations the positions are unpaid. Based in Budapest, however remote working can also be considered.
Minority Rights Group
Minority Rights Group (MRG) is an international human rights NGO working to realise the rights of ethnic, linguistic, religious minorities and indigenous peoples around the world. MRG is headquartered in London and has offices in Budapest, Hungary and Kampala, Uganda.
- Provide support, including design and development of digital content for the Communications Team, working in collaboration with staff and interns in all three MRG offices.
- Support the research into background information for social media posts, blogs and any other communications output as required.
- Monitoring and analytics of MRG’s digital media content; measurement of social engagement, monitoring of website traffic, audience research.
- Experience with social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Very fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong computer skills (especially Excel, WordPress, Adobe Suite). Training also provided as required.
- Good organisational and communications skills.
- An interest in working on the field of human rights.
- A positive can-do attitude and the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with or having academic knowledge of minority rights and human rights issues.
- Advanced digital skills (eg. data analysis, UI/UX design, HTML/PHP, growth hacking, graphic design, video editing).
What we offer
- Gaining work experience at the heart of the Comms Team of an international NGO.
- Personalised skills development, based on your career goals.
Duration: 3 – 6 months, terms are flexible and can be agreed upon an offer.
Location: Budapest, Hungary (remote working also considered, subject to approval).
Number of hours: Up to 20 hours per week (flexible working)
Applications: Please send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we only contact applicants who are invited for an interview.