Jelentkezési határidő: 2018. július 15.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th July, 2018
Knowledge, experience and skills
- University degree or professional qualification in law, economics, social science, or another relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience with an NGO, international organization, multinational company, diplomatic mission, or another relevant workplace.
- Field experience in Romani communities would be an asset.
- Proven management, leadership and organizational skills to manage diverse and international projects.
- Experience with TV/film/media production and/or advocacy campaigns would be an asset.
- Excellent social and intercultural skills, and the ability to establish and maintain partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
- Fluency in Hungarian and English are required. Good command of Romanes, German, French, Serbian, or another European language would be an advantage.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required application documents:
- Europass CV
- Motivation letter
- Name and contact details of one or two reference person(s)
Please, submit your application by 15 July, 2018 via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org