The objective is to support a comprehensive and intersectional approach and specific actions to prevent and fight against intolerance, racism, xenophobia, and discrimination, in particular on grounds of racial or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, including when this manifests in the form of antigypsism, antisemitism, anti-Muslim hatred, Afrophobia and LGBTIQ phobia, offline and online. With this aim, the following priorities will be financed:
- Fighting against intolerance, racism, xenophobia, discrimination, hate speech and hate crimes
- Promoting diversity management and inclusion at the workplace, both in the public and private sector
- Fighting discrimination against LGBTIQ people and promoting LGBTIQ equality through the implementation of the LGBTIQ Equality Strategy
- Preventing, reporting and countering hate speech online
- Restricted to public authorities to improve their responses to (multiple and intersectional) discrimination, racism and xenophobia
Please see the Call document for more information.