Call for Applications Emerging Leaders 2018
2018. május 14.
- Do you want to increase strategic philanthropy in your community?
- Do you envision new directions for the community philanthropy sector?
- Do you seek networking opportunities with colleagues from around the world?
If your answer is yes…
1 October – 30 November 2018
New York City
This is a leadership development opportunity to support the next generation of community philanthropy leaders as they explore new avenues to strengthen grantmaking capacity in their home countries. Program participants will:
- Attend a nine-week program of seminars with scholars and leading practitioners
- Learn within a comparative framework
- Engage with prominent figures in the philanthropic sector
- Produce a research paper with strategies to strengthen local cultures of giving
- Connect with a robust alumni network: 213 Fellows from 65 countries, and growing!
Accepting applications through Monday 14 May 2018.